Register for Exhibit Space
Book your exposition success now! Claim your share of success with an exhibition stand in the right location at 123 Kids Expo. After all this is your place to meet face to face with domestic, regional and international buyers, the right business partners, media and fellow supplies at this largest juvenile show in the Caribbean.
• Demonstrate new products/features/values directly to end user
• Receive immediate and personal feedback about products and services
• Enhance your brand awareness
• Promote your company to a national audience
• Generate new partnerships, connections, collaborations and new business leads
• Demonstrate your latest innovations to a captive audience
• Benefit from the opportunity to host your own workshops or meetings
• Launch new Products, services or brands and make announcements at an event that has guaranteed press coverage
• Free Marketing advice and help
Each company planning to exhibit at the 123 Kids Expo must complete the exhibitor registration form, even if sharing booth space with another company. Booth sharing is available at an additional cost and must be approved by 123 Kids secretariat.
Before completing the Registration form, we recommend that you carefully review the Exhibit Specs & Pricing.
Booth assignments would only be confirmed when full payment is received.
Don’t miss out on your chance to take home orders and get leads that will help sustain your business for months and years to come!